Petredis Investment Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors serves for the financial needs and goals of individuals, families, corporations, charitable and non-profit organizations. We manage $1.1 billion for over 300 clients across the United States1
. We serve clients from moderate to ultra-high net worth. Our services include:
Client Financial Analysis & Investment Planning
- We help our clients define their Net Worth Statement and Income Statement in order to organize and understand the financial characteristics necessary for making fully informed investment decisions.
- As part of our comprehensive client profiling process, we work with each client to establish customized investment objectives that achieve their specific liquidity, savings, income, wealth, family and philanthropy goals.
Discretionary Asset Management
- We manage client investment accounts on a fully discretionary basis through an advisory agreement2. We prefer to structure our client relationships in this fiduciary capacity because it allows for full alignment of client and advisor interests, as well as complete transparency of investment expenses. We buy securities for our clients; we do not sell securities to our clients.
- As part of our discretionary management process, we tailor custom portfolios that we believe best meet the financial needs of our clients. We rely on proprietary analytic processes and our collective ten decades of experience in financial markets to make informed investment recommendations to our clients.
- We invest in individual securities, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and other financial instruments on behalf of our clients to help them pursue their financial goals.
- We strive to manage client portfolios to be optimally tax-efficient in conjunction with client investment goals. Our discretionary advisory portfolios allow us to be especially tax-sensitive through tactical tax loss harvesting.
- We work closely with our clients' tax preparers to coordinate tax-efficient management of client portfolios.
- We can provide referrals to qualified tax professionals.
Estate Planning Strategies
- We work closely with our clients' estate attorneys to coordinate and implement proper estate strategies related to investment portfolios.
- We identify potential tax issues at the beginning of our client investment planning process and we develop savings strategies from a tax standpoint.
- We develop gifting strategies for clients to minimize their family's multi-generational tax burden in conjunction with the client's stated estate objectives.
- We also manage investments for trust accounts formed by our clients.
- We can provide referrals to estate attorneys.
- We help our clients plan for and transition into retirement.
- We build customized retirement plans for each client. Our firm offers a variety of savings vehicles for retirement including IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, 401(K) Plans, Pension Plans, Cash Balance Plans and Profit Sharing Plans, among other options.
- We manage multiple corporate 401k plans. Our corporate retirement plan platform is open architecture and highly flexbile, allowing us to tailor our retirment plan offerings to meet the specific needs of a client's corporate retirement plan.
Family Financial Literacy & Next Generation Wealth Readiness
- Over 150 of our client relationships are multi-generational, meaning we manage assets owned by multiple generations of a family.
- We have decades of experience in educating children and grandchildren in financial literacy and family wealth dynamics. This education enhances a family's ability to protect and grow their family wealth for generations.
Business Sale & Transition
- Our team has decades of experience in advising clients through the various stages of selling and transitioning their closely held business: preparation, execution and post-sale deployment of sale proceeds.
- We coordinate with a client's other advisors (CPA, estate attorney and corporate attorney) both pre-sale and post-sale to deliver a smooth and tax-efficient transition of wealth from the closely held business into a custom investment portfolio.
- We help clients plan and save for their family education goals by accurately estimating future costs and establishing an achievable savings plan. At Petredis Investment Advisors of Wells Fargo Advisors, we have successfully organized and executed hundreds of college savings plans over the past 37 years.
- As part of our investment planning process, we provide recommendations on purchasing insurance when an insurable need exists. We provide an insurance analysis as part of every client investment plan. Our team is fully licensed in insurance.4
1. As of December 2020.
2. Advisory programs are not designed for excessively traded or inactive accounts, and may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. There is a minimum account size for these programs.
3. Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. You should consult with your attorney, accountant and/or estate planner before taking any action.
4. Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.